Helping you to celebrate life and understand death
Our family is committed to caring for your family regardless of race or religion
- To all at Hyde-Chambers. Thank you for all of your help making arrangements for day and everything you did on the day. You made a difficult time easier.R. Cass
- Thank you again, Noels funeral planned with love and gratitude for sharing his life went off so well because of you. Thank you.C.Todd
- Our gratitude toward you is felt in every way, Thank you for my nephew’s funeral that was handled so well. Many thanks again.J & E Hart
- We would like to say a huge thank you to everyone at Hyde-Chambers that was involved in my mother’s funeral Mrs Dorothy T, It was a send-off my mother would have been proud of. You all did such a wonderful job it was perfect. I am so glad I was recommended by a dear friend who also lost his mum earlier this year. Thank you all so much for your kindness at this time.S & K Kempster-Arscott
- Dear Hyde-Chambers Funeral Service, We would like to thank you for all your care and kindness during this difficult time and also for all your patience during the following weeks. Many thanksRosa. S & family
- I would like to thank you all for the excellent service you have provided for us at this time. Also the personal care you have given through it all which has been first class.E. Gilligan
- To all at Hyde-Chambers, just a note to say a sincere and heart felt thank you for all you did to make Bryan’s funeral a dignified and meaningful occasion. You did everything in such a professional, yet thoughtful and caring way from start to close. Bless you all.Margaret and family
- I am writing to thank you all for making mums funeral so beautiful, I didn’t know where to start and was completely lost for a few days. It was everything I hoped it would be and we are so proud of Leo for being a pall bearer. Once again thank you.Janice and Louise
- Thank you very much for looking after dad’s funeral it was perfect. With warmest wishes.The Lark family
- We would just like to say thank you very much for the kindness shown to us throughout this sad time. We thought your quality of service was excellent and would gladly recommend you in the future.P & S Goddard
- "When I experienced a family death, I felt a variety of emotions. Sadness, Anger, Depression and even a slight embarrasment that I hadn't done more during their life. I also felt extremely vulnerable as I just didn't know what to do. I made an anxious phone call to Hyde-Chambers and went in to see them later that day. They mentally picked me up, gave me strength and made me realise that all this was natural. I became proactive in both arranging the funeral and coping with my loss. I thank them so very much for being there".Ms Denise Taylor (Ipswich, Suffolk)
- "I will never forget your words that "you would look after my mum" and you really did. The whole family are so grateful to you for providing such a professional yet personal service and also for recommending such a wonderful Minister to conduct the funeral."
- "I would like to thank you all for the excellent service you have provided for us at this time and also for the personal care you have given us through it all. You have been first class."
- "I want to say a huge thank you for all the help and assistance given me and my family. You put us all at ease just knowing you were taking care of A."
- "Thank you for all your support and patience during our time of loss".
- "The family of the late D would like to thank everyone at R Hyde-Chambers for everything which helped in our mum having a beautiful funeral (despite the weather). Thank you once again".
- "Thanks for all your help and understanding"
- "To all the staff, you made us feel you knew mum & that you cared. Thank you so much".
- Just a quick note to say thank you all for being so kind, thoughtful, and respectful to our lovely mum J.
- It was a very sad and difficult time in our lives, a completely new experience for us, but your friendliness and helpfulness helped us to keep going. The day I’d been dreading went smoothly and as well as we could have expected. Thanks to your teamM
- Dear Hyde-Chambers Funeral Service Thank you for making what was a very difficult time, so much less difficult you will never know what a great help you were to us all. With love and kind regardsJ S and family
- To All at Hyde-Chambers Funeral Service I can't thank you enough for your love and kindness shown to me over the past weeks. God bless you bothLove from A xxx
- Dear Hyde-Chambers You made such a difficult time, bearable. Your team is a credit to you all. You couldnt have made it a more memorable day. Many thanksD and R